joy to the world. | Personal.

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Atlanta was absolutely splendid to say the least. I thank God for his journey mercy tonight.

*sigh*

I am a happy lady this Christmas. One that is incredibly blessed to have THE most amazing boyfriend in the whole wide world! I love love love him. Since Christmas is upon us and there are too many pics to count, I'm only going to share this one image I took of us at Majestic on Ponce. There is so much depth to a reflection.

I'll be sure to post many more of me, him, us, and Atlanta of course on the blog before 2010 (hopefully!). In the meantime, have a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday! And try not to forget to tell the people you care about just how much they mean to you. It might make their day!

we

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP