Touring Toronto, Part i | Personal.

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

During the break, my family and I decided to do some tourist-y things in our city. How often do you take advantage of the local attractions where you live? For me, not very often. There is so much that TO has to offer; more so than your average city, but I might be slightly biased. We went to the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), that I haven't been to since elementary school and we also visited the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) for the first time! Anyone visiting Toronto should definitely hit these spots.

Here are some pictures from our visit to the ROM. The AGO will be featured in part ii of Touring Toronto.

ROM1

ROM2

ROM3

ROM4

rom5

rom6

IMGP1017

rom7

rom8

rom9

rom10

rom11

rom12

rom13

rom14

rom15

16

rom16

rom17



8 COMMENTS:

  1. Unknown said...:

    I know exactly how you feel because it's the same way for me here in Vancouver. I live here and I have so much yet to see. I love the shots...it looks like you had an awesome day!

  1. I love the ROM. I went there twice already this year.

    You should go check out the King Tut exhibit over at the AGO. It's really good.

  1. Brianna Phelan said...:

    These are so fantastic. I love all of the lines and architecture! My favourite is the one peeking through the two slabs of marble (??) love that shot!

  1. Anina Botes said...:

    WOW!!! These shots are awesome! I love every single one. Great lighting and patterns. Girl, you ROCK!!!

  1. Cheryl said...:

    Thank you so much for taking me along on this wonderful excursion! I would love to visit Toronto one day.

  1. Sean said...:

    Brilliant, Sam. Some of your best. Love the way you see the world, very creative. Love the shot of the person peeking over the railing? So neat.

  1. Fly Girl said...:

    The ROM is one of my favorite museums. Great pix!

  1. kaye maher said...:

    you have captured some intresting shots and angles...toronto tourist board ?

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP