Family Day 2010 | Personal.

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Today was a FULL one and I'm pretty spent. My Facebook status never lies!

I love these images so much; I had to post them before knocking out. We spent the holiday with my sweet sister on campus at Miami. Obviously, not Florida my friends. They had even more snow than Toronto and Windsor combined! It sure was pretty though. Our family day was exactly what I think the makers intended: peaceful, quiet, and full of laughter. Sorry for so few words, I literally have run out but the images speak for themselves. Good night! xo















7 COMMENTS:

  1. Dilwenn said...:

    Belles images remplies de bonheur!
    Belle journée!

  1. Pavan Kaul said...:

    Fabulous compositions with the open roads and snow covered landscapes...the close ups are wonderful with superb details and colors...great work Samantha!!

  1. Laura Abigail said...:

    Great shots! Love the portraits, your contrasts and colours are also very nice... good job! It's a snowy year ;)

    Laura Abigail

  1. I really like these images and you have some great compositions and light! Great work!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    nice wallabees..lol

  1. Ashleigh said...:

    great images!!! the french toast looks NUM

  1. Haha I love the shot with the legs/feet. So clever! :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP