Summer Update + Ten Years!

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:



It is officially summer! And I may be one of the happiest people because to me summer is synonymous with my birthday! Summer also means I'll be traveling and I. Am. Super. Excited!!! I could be in or near your neighborhood this summer, so shoot me an [Email] if you'd like to set up a photo session!



So since summer is here, it is now an official 10 years of best friendship with my bff. My logic is that if it was 10 years with my boyfriend, I know for sure I'd have a blog post and a HUGE party, so why not honor the friendship I've had with my bestie!? A drama free and all around awesome friendship between two females is pretty amazing and has been super easy and fun! We've shared nothing more than a love for volleyball at first and that's how we met 10 summers ago. Now we share families, friends, and tonnes of memories. Love you Lexi, see you again soon!


5 COMMENTS:

  1. Unknown said...:

    you had to pick that picture!!! aggghhh!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    ahhh super sweet!!! =] friendship, just like a relationship takes dedication, patience, understanding and love... it takes work... good job ladies.. =]

  1. Sarah Klassen said...:

    First off, thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I will enjoy going through some of your posts... love this write-up about your friendship. Friendships are truly an amazing gift :)

    Have a great weekend + start to Summer*

  1. Elaine- said...:

    awww, i won't saaaay how long it's been since i've known my best friend, since it's been since we were 6 years old lol fun pics!!

  1. Anda said...:

    Congrats on 10 years and thanks for the blog love! I replied to your question about lighting in the comments of my blog post. I hope it helps you :) I'm so excited for you to shoot your first wedding and I know you'll ROCK IT!!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP