Two More Weddings

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

I am very tired, but so thankful for the amazing first time experiences I had this weekend. I shot at a traditional Pakistani wedding on Friday and Sunday, and a traditional Chinese wedding on Saturday. This is one of the benefits of living and shooting in such a multicultural region. I don't think I would've been able to experience two cultures first hand the way I did in too many other places. I'm just so thankful for the opportunity. It's amazing to see how love and happiness is celebrated across cultural lines. My week will be extremely hectic, but I promise to post more soon! Have a great week.



0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP