Windsor Engagement Photographer: Adam and Kyra

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

We visited some of my favorite spots in Windsor, Ontario for this sweet engagement shoot. Our first stop was The Book Room, a charming new and used bookstore that I fell in love with several months ago. Then we headed to the Sculpture Park and Old Walkerville. Adam and Kyra were a dream come true. A couple that was completely easy going and open to try a series of fun things for their engagement shoot. For this I am eternally grateful to share in this splendid occasion and to capture a glimpse into their love.
















I enjoyed every minute of our time together and wish you both all the best! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL STORY!


2 COMMENTS:

  1. Jessica Downey said...:

    That book store is an amazing location! I love these sweet images.

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Thanks so much!! xo

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP