Osgoode Hall Engagement

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Look at this gorgeous couple! Sasha and Reyhan both have such fun and easy going personalities. Last fall, when I first met them, it totally blew me away when they booked me for their spring wedding right on the spot! That was one of the biggest compliments ever! The shoot took place this past weekend on a beautiful and bright afternoon in downtown Toronto. I had so much fun taking photos of them goofing around and having some really special moments. I can hardly wait to shoot their wedding at the end of the month and share more photos of this amazing couple! We're hoping for some real spring weather by then!



















2 COMMENTS:

  1. Andrei Barbu said...:

    Beautiful series Samantha, great presentation! they are so happy in your photos, u capture very well the best moments! Excellent work!

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Thank Andrei!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP