Master of Arts

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

I'm actually bursting with joy right now! I have completed the final, and the hardest part, of my masters degree. I feel so blessed yet totally undeserving of my friends and family. They're so fantastic and believed in me and gave me the courage to keep going when I felt like I wanted to give up. Despite the fact that I didn't have to make any revisions to my final paper, I think the best part was when my mom said she was proud of me!

Now, I can devote more time to taking some awesome photos, this spring and summer, of my amazing clients and organize some creative projects for fun! I promise more regular updates on the blog! Following my defense today, my mom and I had a lunch date and a mini shoot by the Detroit River in Windsor. I'm really going to miss that place and the awesome people that I met there.




2 COMMENTS:

  1. Kirk said...:

    Congratulations, Samantha! It's no easy feat. Now promise yourself not to look at the library-bound copy or you'll wish you had made some revisions! :) Enjoy your summer with the deserved energy that a successful defense gives you.

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Thanks Kirk! I ordered a copy for myself... I'm a little nervous about it! Hahaha..

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP