Dance is Art

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Dance, especially ballet, is an art form I admire. After following the Ballerina Project for some time, I was inspired to try something similar in the city of Windsor. When my two fearless dancers, Caroline and Heather, agreed to get their ballet shoes dirty in the Windsor streets, I couldn't control my excitement. The day of the shoot our grand Canadian weather was not particularly disagreeable. Winds were gusty, but we had a system that went something like this: (1) drive up to the location, (2) discuss the game plan, (3) sprint to the spot, (4) shoot for a 30 secs to 2 mins, (5) sprint back to the car, and (6) repeat. It was too cold to do it any other way. My mind was working a mile a minute, but the ladies held their poses like champs! Luckily, we got a few really lovely shots of around town with these two stunning artists expressing themselves through dance.
















0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP