For Zach - My Brother

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

It seems like almost yesterday my brother was a little one. He was the most adorable kid with the cutest laugh. I would tickle him just to get it out. My brother turned nineteen today and I'm still dealing with the fact that he's not a little kid anymore. I so wish time didn't go by so quickly. I think when time slows down I'll be much happier. Either way, I feel like this picture brings back really great memories from back then. I'm looking forward to spending time together again soon.




Happy Birthday Z!

2 COMMENTS:

  1. fabrizio said...:

    wonderful tribute... and happy birthday little Zach!!!

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Thanks Fabrizio! He's all grown up!! : )

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP