A Little Cuteness: Windsor Family Photographer

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Last weekend, my friend Beth had the cutest visitor stay over at our place. It was her darling nephew, Aaron. He is 2 years old, adorable, amazingly polite, and full of energy. Something about having kids around makes me so happy. Capturing his expressions, his tiny face and hands made me even happier. We took him to the park for some evening play time. And since then my roomie and I have been going non-stop with no time for me to share these adorable pics with her. So these are for you B! xo


Toronto Wedding Photographer
Toronto Wedding Photographer
Toronto Wedding Photographer

This one is my fave!

Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer
Windsor Family Photographer


I've been incredibly blessed with HowJoyful's design of my new blog! I'm in love with it! Unfortunately, my website isn't so hot. It's down for the time being, but will be back up and running with a new layout plus new additions to my portfolio soon!

4 COMMENTS:

  1. Joy @ HowJoyful said...:

    Love this photos! I'm pretty bummed we are so far apart I would love for you to shoot some pics for me :) Maybe when we get to go on a road trip I can give Toronto a visit!

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Thanks Joy! My best friend lives out in LA. If I come that way before you come this way, we should meet up! : )

  1. fabrizio said...:

    wonderful moments very very well captured, a fantastic soft atmosphere as always a great and professional work, compliments Samantha

  1. Kristin said...:

    LOVE the processing on these sam!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP