Toronto Childrens Photography: James' 1st Birthday!

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Do you remember your first birthday? After I went to James' party on Saturday, it got me thinking about what my first one was like. According to my mom, it wasn't too much different from the one Joanne and Chris threw for James. Just replace Winter with Summer and Big Bird with a huge backyard swimming pool! Ha-ha!

I feel like James has grown right before my eyes. I was lucky to take Joanne's maternity photos here, James' newborn portraits here, and his Baptism here! And now he's 1! Time surely has flown by.
















Thanks Joanne and Chris for having me again! And Happy Birthday James!

Click HERE to view the full story in a photoshoot slideshow!

2 COMMENTS:

  1. fabrizio said...:

    incredible set, Samantha you have a great talent, compliments

  1. Kirk said...:

    What an awesome birthday party! Big bird! Big bird! So good.

    Awesome pics, too! :) Loving that dessert table

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP