Bellvue Manor Wedding: Nicole + Brandon

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under:

Is it just me or did Friday sort of show up out of nowhere? This week was abnormally fast, but I've managed to slow it down for a moment long enough to share my faves from this amazing wedding. Shooting Nicole and Brandon's engagement session really got me pumped about their special day. And I'm sure I'm not the first to say that they surely did not disappoint. My cousin and her brand new husband definitely know how to throw a party!

The wedding ceremony and reception were both held at the beautiful Bellvue Manor in Vaughn, Ontario and the weather was beyond perfect. Warmth with a bit of overcast makes for a happy photographer, in addition to a gorgeous couple and their adorable daughter. Nicole and Brandon's love story began back in high school which made the wedding day that much more endearing. My family and I were invited guests, but luckily Nicole and Brandon were more than happy to have me shoot as well! It was more than a pleasure.

Congratulations to you both, I really enjoyed every minute of it.


































2 COMMENTS:

  1. rags said...:

    wow!

  1. fabrizio said...:

    spectacular set, I was speechless!!! nice week end

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP