Nicole and Brandon: Toronto Engagement Photographer

Posted by Samantha Clarke | Under: , ,

Last weekend I got the opportunity to shoot with my gorgeous cousin, her fiancee, and their beautiful little girl for their engagement. This couple's wedding is this weekend in Toronto and I am really excited to celebrate their special day with them. The engagement session images are a mixture of family and engagement portraits, which I thought would have been challenging, but turned out to be PERFECT. Luckily, I was able to recruit a great assistant at the last minute! Thanks Zach!
















Have a happy Thursday!

5 COMMENTS:

  1. rags said...:

    The images are really sweet and romantic.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Looks great! Next time I can make Ary crack a smile from behind the camera:) I like 2, 5, 10, 15 especially! beautiful! - Nadia

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Yess Nadia! We need you next time! : ) See you at the wedding!!

    And thanks so much Rags! : )

  1. Anda said...:

    I love it, Samantha!! By the way -- LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog design!!

  1. Samantha Clarke said...:

    Awww thanks Anda! xo :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my photography blog! Feel free to leave your comments below. They absolutely make my day!

xo,
Samantha

This is a HowJoyful Design | © 2010 All Rights Reserved by Samantha Clarke

Back to TOP